Born into a world where any dream can be a reality, Absoloot embraces an industry that has made and broke countless individuals before him. Absoloot and As I Am records are creating a movement all on their own. Great music is not created, but birthed through passion and personal experience. Unlike many of his predecessors, Absoloot has the versatility, flexibility, determination and most importantly the talent to not only succeed but dominate a genre that lacks the luster it once had.
Absoloot uses intelligent lyrical content and live instruments to attract listeners and offers them a deeper message than the prescribed money and cars routine implemented by many rappers within the hip hop vein. Absoloot’s catalogue gives listeners a refined brand of hip hop that is intelligent and complete with old and new school style. The powerfully relevant and current track “99%” is an emotional outpouring written and conceived by Absoloot in the heart of the Occupy Movement that’s recently taken the United States by storm.
Through his lyrics, Absoloot demonstrates his support and shows solidarity for the majority of people not in the 1 percent, who are cornered by lack, corruption and misuse of power by politicians and leaders misrepresenting the people and leaving the remaining 99 percent to struggle. The single features themes about the troubled economy and how the majority of people struggle to survive.
Absoloot approaches every track, calm, cool and collected and this has made him a universal force to be reckoned with. His style has no boundaries and crosses all borders and is easily acceptable by any nationality, race, or age. Absoloot is all about change for the better one listener at a time.