D Dark – “All Along” and “No Other”
D Dark is an eclectic artist from the UK, specialising in a range of genres including Trap, Rap, Grime, EDM and Pop. At an early age, D Dark’s passion for music evolved as he began to play the piano and guitar from the age of five, he began rapping at the age of twelve. As a teenager D Dark featured on a number of well-established pirate radio stations in the UK underground scene. This exposure enabled him to be recognised by world-wide-known stations and DJ’s such as, BBC 1xtra’s DJ Cameo, DJ Limelight, DJ Semtex, Firing Squad, Dj Melody Kane, Ras Kwame, Marian Hoobs, DJ Logan, Rude Kid and Kiss FM who were all keen to have DDark feature on their shows.
D Dark has collaborated with rappers Tinchy Stryder, Chipmunk and produced tracks for Wretch 32. D Dark has also featured on many underground songs such as ‘On The Block’ and ‘Temptations’, which was broadcasted on Channel U, Flava and MTV Base.
D Dark has worked closely with Channel 4 producing music for documentaries such as Chicken Shop and on the BBC producing backing tracks for the show Panorama.
D Dark’ s music has been featured in Noel Clarke’s movie ‘Legacy’ and he has been working closely with Universal Record Company with tracks featuring on their London Urban Album.
Key achievements date:
- 2012 – D Darks debut single, ‘Harlem Shake’ has hit over 2.4 million views on YouTube
- 2014 – Shooting Star Aerochord ft D Dark, currently at 25.8 million Youtube views and 5.1 million streams.
- 2016 – D Dark landed the main track in the UKs Number 1 Box Office Movie “Brotherhood” with his single ‘Be Smart’ which is also on the movie soundtrack
- 2017 – D Dark features release track with Paragon entitled 2 Bad which made a huge stamp in Australia and was released on Record Label PIAS, the track was play listed on Australia’s main radio station Triple J for 16 weeks and went down really well2017 D Dark Headline’s Basingstoke Festival Sunrise Stage
- Currently 108,000 monthly listeners on Spotify
- Twitter – 131,000 followers
- Instagram – 15,000
- Current single, ‘Frontline’ (August 2017) has 36,000 streams so far on Spotify.
With his charismatic personality and extreme talent, D Dark is defiantly set for many great things in the future. D Dark is on radio rotation with the tracks – “All Along” and “No Other”.